I heard that teen had weird sleeping pattern. They stay awake until late at night, and sleep until much later.
My sleep pattern is… like comfortable seasons of the year.
- January (0-1): sleep
- February (2-3): sleep
- March (4-5): awaking, still rather sleepy
- April (6-7): a bit sleepy
- May (8-9): normal
- June (10-11): getting sleepy
- July (12-13): afternoon hibernation
- August (14-15): getting better
- September (16-17): concentrate
- October (18-19): somehow, enjoy
- November (20-21): late, but enjoy
- December (22-23): where the fun starts, although it ends quickly
Of course, not the yearly pattern of tropical zone where half year of rain is concentrated in 2-3 months. For those who actually experienced what it means of taking the best and worst of four seasons, forgive my stereotype-based interpretation (^-^;)